FORM NO. 2
THE COMPANIES ACT 1981
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION OF
COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
(SECTION 7(1) AND (2))
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD.
(hereinafter referred to as "the Company")
1. The liability of the members of the Company is limited to the amount (if
(if any) for the time being unpaid on the shares respectively held by them.
2. We, the undersigned, namely,
NAME ADDRESS BERMUDIAN NATIONALITY NUMBER OF
<S> <C> <C> <C> <C>
Lisa Marshall Clarendon House
2 Church Street
Hamilton HM 11
Bermuda Yes British one
Nicholas B. Dill " Yes British one
John Sharpe " Yes British one
do hereby respectively agree to take such number of shares of the Company as may
be allotted to us respectively by the provisional directors of the Company, not
exceeding the number of shares for which we have respectively subscribed, and to
satisfy such calls as may be made by the directors, provisional directors or
promoters of the Company in respect of the shares allotted to us respectively.
3. The Company is to be an exempted Company as defined by the Companies Act
4. The Company has power to hold land situated in Bermuda not exceeding in
all, including the following parcels-
5. The authorised share capital of the Company is US$12,000.00 divided into
shares of US$.002 each. The minimum subscribed share capital of the
Company is US$12,000.00.
6. The objects for which the Company is formed and incorporated are -
1. As set out in paragraphs (b) to (n) and (p) to (u) inclusive of the
Second Schedule to the Companies Act 1981.
7. Powers of the Company
1. The Company shall, pursuant to the Section 42 of the Companies Act
1981, have the power to issue preference shares which are, at the
option of the holder, liable to be redeemed.